Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Local Fly Fishing | Friends of the Jock River

Friends of the Jock River - The Jock River is my favorite small stream fishery. Accessible, surrounded by parks and full of fish. 

The Friends of the Jock River was established in 1996 to provide leadership in improving the health of the Jock River watershed ecosystems.

If you are interested in getting involved there is an Annual General Meeting, in the upstairs meeting room at 7:00 PM, February 21, 2013, at the Barrhaven Loblaws on Greenbank Road (near Strandherd), outside of Ottawa, ON.

I'll be there. I haven't been a member before but after the Utah Stream Access legal action recently, I am starting to not take our fisheries for granted.


If you are interested, please plan on attending this meeting. 

Are you attending? Drop me a note.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. White Clouser